Seasonal role, 15th April 2024 - 15th September 2024
Selson Farm, Sandwich, Kent CT13 0EA
As the campsite manger you will have full responsibility for running and managing your site and delivering a fantastic camping experience for our customers. You will be fully supported by Fallow Fields HQ who will provide full training and guidance to get you ready for opening weekend and ongoing support throughout the season. After that you and your team will be responsible for running the site and making sure the campers have an amazing ‘Fallow Fields Camping’ experience. Each site will have 2-3 Campsite Supervisors to help you manage the team and cover for you on your days off..
You will be required to live onsite but we provide you with complimentary, ensuite accommodation as well as access to a company vehicle.
This position would suite an individual, couple or 2 friends.
- Setting up the site before opening and closing down at the end of the season
- Managing the camper experience from check in to departure and ensuring they have a memorable stay
- Ensuring all campsite facilities are cleaned and maintained to a high standard and mucking in as required
- Running the onsite shop and small ‘Gin and Fizz Bar’ including making great coffee and perhaps and inventing a new cocktail!
- Planning daily/weekly jobs lists including stock take, ordering, guest arrivals and bell tent changeovers
- Managing the staff including planning the rotas, training and creating a fun and effective work environment.
- Delivering our inhouse Arts and Craft activities
- Liasing with third party providers for Bush Craft and the Field Kitchen
- Hardworking, diligent and happy to be outside in all weathers
- Enjoys interacting with people and delivering exceptional customer service
- Well organised and adaptable
- Comfortable managing a small team and building an effective, positive and supportive work environment
- Love of the outdoors and experience of camping
- Happy to muck in with all the tasks as well as share some of the more physically demanding duties
- Full UK Driving Licence (clean) or international license valid in the UK
- Right to Work in the UK
- We will put you through the UK DBS check
- Available from mid-April to the end of September (exact dates can be flexible)
- £2200 per month, including pension if required
- Earn holiday at the statuary right (average 2.5 days per month)
- Free accommodation and no bills
- Complimentary fire pit and wood
- Uniform provided
- Access to company vehicle with some personal mileage
- Full training, pre-season and ongoing, to include qualifications in Health and Safety and First Aid. We are happy to assist in your personnel development.
- Free hot drinks and pizza as well as a shop discount
- Friends and Family discount
If you think this is for you please email a covering letter, and CV, explaining why you think you would be a great fit for Fallow Fields to email@example.com
If you have any question please call us on 0800 035 0002