Fallow Fields Camping is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in line with the GDPR rules introduced on 25th May 2018. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or on the phone, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Fallow Fields Camping Ltd will review and may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
We may collect the following information:
- Full Name
- Contact information including phone number and email address
- Address information including postcode
- Vehicle registration
- other information relevant to your booking and potential offers
We require this information in order to fulfil your booking and provide you with information to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible, this includes:
- Internal record keeping and operational requirements of the campsite itself.
- We will email you confirmation emails and further information emails in relation to your stay with us.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about camping opening dates, new events, special offers and/or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, unless you have asked us not to.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or post. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We do not provide your personal information to external organisations (outside of Fallow Fields) for their own marketing purposes.
When you receive direct marketing from us via email, we may use technology e.g. pixel tags or links to determine your use of and interest in this. For more information about the cookies that we use, the purposes we use them for, and how to disable them, please visit our cookies policy.
Third parties – we may share your personal information with selected third parties. Such as our suppliers, including businesses who provide IT services, operate activities on the campsite, our concessions (i.e. any shop or food provider operated by third parties at Fallow Fields), printing and fulfilment agencies, marketing, research and communications agencies. Other third parties may include insurance companies, banks, payment processors, auditors and other professional advisers.
Only personal information required provide their services to us/ you will be passed on and all our suppliers are required to comply with data protection laws and keep your personal information secure.
Social media – we share certain personal information about you with social media partners, such as Facebook to participate in their Custom Audience and/or Lookalike Audience programs. This helps us to communicate with you more effectively and ensures that when you are on those platforms, you are more likely to see information about Fallow Fields Camping if you are likely to be interested in them. In order to do this, we may share your email address with the social media partner. If you do not want us to use your personal information in this way please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal requirements – in some circumstances, we may have to disclose your personal information by law, because a Court or the police or other law enforcement agency or public authority has requested it using the appropriate channels.
All information stored on bookings or enquiries is held on a cloud based system on secure servers. No credit card information is stored within any of our systems and we adhere to separate PCI compliance when processing card information.
You are able to control the use of the information we hold at any time in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
- If you receive an email from us, you can unsubscribe by clicking the link on the bottom of the email and we will remove you from all future email communications.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Keep up to date with all the latest promotional offers and announcements from Fallow Fields.
Simply sign up to our newsletter to get updates straight to your inbox. Don’t worry, we won’t ever badger you with email spam or share your details with third-parties.